Wednesday, November 9, 2016

third field post


My third experience being in the classroom I would have to say has been my best so far. The kids are really starting to like me and I am growing an understanding of how different they all really are. Some of the kids I think are really starting to like me and some liked me from the start which shows me their sense of innocence. However, some of the kids I don’t think will ever really grow to like me which has always been hard for me to get used to however I know that that just comes with the job of working with kids.

One thing that I am really starting to pick up on is how different all teachers are in dealing with such a young age group. I am noticing how some children really need to be told exactly what they are and are not allowed to do. In addition, I’m noticing how young things like A.D.D. and A.D.H.D. are being diagnosed and how much it affects the children of this age. Although these are definite obstacles I can see how well the teacher handles it and is able to remain calm while confronting the problem and doing it in a way they can understand at the same time. This so far has been a very vital experience for me where I really have been trying to note the things I want to do as a future teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment