Saturday, November 26, 2016

blog post 10


         Throughout my experience in education so far and I have found myself falling more in love with the idea of becoming a teacher. The kids I have been with so far have really shown me what to expect and really makes me look forward to my future. However, the more I learn about what all each grade is taught, it makes me wonder what the right age group for me is. Through each observation, I question the idea of teaching high school English or early education. I love the idea of working with young kids everyday but I also love English and the idea of reading creative writing papers.
 I think the thing about my observations that I’ve learned the most thus far would be the idea of maybe teaching middle childhood education. The idea that I might be able to be able to teach a little bit of English and still work with young kids seems like it might be the perfect solution.

The biggest theme I have noticed so far is that I know that I definitely want to teach and work with kids. I believe that through my nine posts so far that education is defiantly the filed for me to go into. Through my observations I have learned a lot about teachers and different types of teaching styles which I want to try and incorporate into my future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment